ACG Multimedia Services
The Aquaculture Communications Group (ACG) specializes in recording events in digital audio and digital video formats for a wide variety of applications.
- Are you hosting a workshop or conference?
- Would you like to record keynote speakers or the entire group of presenters?
- Would you like to provide your participants with a DVD with all of the presentations – video and slides – to view and continue to learn from long after the event has faded into history?
- Do you want to post the proceedings of your event online and charge a pay-per-view fee to visitors who could not attend the live event?
- What about a multimedia record of your mission to see aquaculture facilities in some other part of the world?
- Perhaps you want to provide technical support to your clients by leaving them with a DVD showing them how to solve the most common problems via audio/visual troubleshooting solutions; or provide audio/visual tech support via your website, which can be easily updated to remain current.
We can do all of these things for you, and more. Tell us what you are planning and what objectives you have for the information that will be presented; we will provide a suite of options that will answer your needs.
For example, you are holding a workshop where 12 presenters will discuss their research findings in cod genetics. You anticipate that 40-50 participants will attend the workshop in person. You also know that the information presented will be of interest to many more than those that can attend. What can you do?
- Digital video record the workshop proceedings, including the 12 presentations and any Q&A sessions.
- Combine video with slides to create a virtual record of the workshop proceedings.
- Post the virtual workshop proceedings on your website server.
- Allow workshop participants to visit the virtual workshop proceedings online as part of their benefit for attending the event.
- Charge other interested visitors a fee to view the proceedings online from their desktop/laptop.
- Access to the online proceedings may be for 30, 60 or 90 days; any number of viewings during the time period.
- Digital video record specific features of the cod research in the lab or field-site to enhance information transfer and understanding by workshop participants and online visitors.
- Digital audio or video interviews with presenters on specific questions or aspects of their research that was not covered in their presentation.
- Create an online discussion forum where workshop presenters, participants and online visitors can post questions and answers, comments and suggestions relevant to each presentation topic/content. This allows for an ongoing discussion of the subject matter after the live event is past; facilitating the extension of the learning opportunities beyond the barriers of distance and time.
Multimedia products can be custom developed for a wide variety of applications, from technical information transfer at seminars and symposia, virtual tours of your research, production, and processing facilities, to S&T missions and technical support services for remote locations, to list only a few.
People are visual and audio learners; show and tell them what you want them to know.